Smart Solutions for every project!
When it comes to providing a smart solution for any project, RIFENG Southern Africa delivers every time, on time.
Below you will find our product catalogue, kindly note that availibity is indicated by CAT codes as follows:
A – Stock Available B – Limited Stock C- Manufactured from Order (70 Day Lead Time)
Orders can be placed via email, phone, fax or at one of our many distributors nationwide. Contact our Head Office to locate your nearest distributor. You can also buy directly through our RIFENG branches.
How To Place An Order In 5 Easy Steps
Find Desired Product and take note of product code.
Choose quantity in metres, box or carton.
Contact your nearest Distributor or RIFENG Head Office and place order.
Confirm stock is available and indicate delivery location.
Make payment and received stock.
The INTEGRATION of 4 Systems
Based on RIFENG Multilayer pipe, the system is built for safety and reliability. Using corrosion-proof components assembly is clean, safe and fast. The smooth inner surface of RIFENG pipe prevents deposit accumulation and corrosion, leading up to 30% more flowing than metal pipe. Combining the advantages of plastic and metal. RIFENG Multilayer pipe is ideal for all common hot and cold water installations. RIFENG pipes and fittings carry the NSF and DVGW for potable water.
- Easy planning
- Simple determination of pressure loss and rating
- Low pressure losses
- No connection points underfloor
- Less fittings required
- Individual valve connection
- Supplying several tappings with one pipe
- Less pipe required
- For renovation installation in existing slots
- Individual valve connections
Indicated on catalogue below as Suitable for all applications using WATER
Approved and certified by SAI Global, SGS for gas distribution in homes and other buildings. RIFENG Gas systems combine RIFENG Multilayer pipes, fittings and installation tools.
The use of RIFENG Multilayer pipes is increasing year on year in many applications, for residential and also on industrial and engineering sites. Multilayer pipes have better airproof functionality and a longer lifespan than traditional pipes
The RIFENG Multilayer pipe combines the advantages of a plastic and a metal pipe offering a high degree of flexibility and toughness, coupled with high pressure and temperature resistance. Three layers form a permanent structure by means of 2 special bonding layers. Today’s stringent technical standards for distribution in homes, make RIFENG Multilayer pipes a natural choice for both indoors and out. Even under very tough environmental conditions, the RIFENG Multilayer piping system will remain more resistant and safer than a conventional polyethylene Gas piping system.
Indicated on catalogue below as Suitable for all applications using GAS
CHILLER / HEATING System
Although currently not a standard stock item in Southern Africa, RIFENG Cooling and Heating systems are used extensively throughout the world.
Please send us an enquiry with what you require and our team will find a solution for you!
The RIFENG Heating systems (Indoor climate systems) provide an environmentally friendly, economical and reliable solution for warming your house
TThere are different systems suitable for various house designs:
- Floor Heating System
- Wall Heating System
- Low pressure losses
- Radiator Heating System
Indicated on catalogue below as Suitable for all chilling applications
Indicated on catalogue below as Suitable for all heating applications
- PEX-AL-PEX Crimping System – this is a system we distribute as pipe and fittings used together with tools (cutter crimper and reamer are required but these are cheap small and easy to use), this system is SABS approved for all water related applications and uses in Southern Africa and is widely used in commercial residential and industrial applications, it is sold globally and also carries all the global standards for water as well. Very good quality product well priced and easy to use, the pipe comes in rolls of 200m and 100m depending on diameter and can be bent by hand avoiding the use of multiple fittings as is the case with copper, it also has NO THEFT VALUE (unlike copper)
- Gas pipe (pex-al-pex) – the is for all LPG requirements, this product is in big demand and while there is no SABS standard for this, the product carries the Australian standard mark and is Afrox approved and they are currently using it for all their LPG gas installations instead of copper due to its price and ease of installation.
A – Stock Available B – Limited Stock C- Manufactured from Order (70 Day Lead Time)Back to top